Through the last three decades, Raymond Delio has earned a reputation for delivering on innovative and pivotal new technology projects – first in the Northeastern US, and now for renewable energy and high-tech projects world-wide.
In a history punctuated by numerous milestones, below we detail those critical to guiding the company along the path to today’s R.P. Delio & Company.
- June 2014: R. P. Delio & Co becomes the official partner in Hawaii for UGE, the leading Small Wind turbine manufacturer.
- May 2014: New head-office and Waypoint ™ Network Center opens in Hawaii
- Spring 2013: Work starts on a ground-breaking project, utilizing the Waypoint Power ™ platform, to deploy a clean energy solution to Palmyra Atoll, a globally-important research station run by The Nature Conservancy.
- Aug 2012: Consultancy service reorganized, and incorporated as R.P. Delio & Company, Inc., a Hawaii S Corporation
- Feb 2012: Begins project development in Northern India, and adds both large and small wind generation to the list of core experience.
- Jan 2012: Named Program Manager for the Hawaiian Electric Companies' (HECO, MECO, HELCO) Inter-island Renewable Energy Network program to connect Hawaii’s power sources across the state and with the operational flexibility to integrate 40% of the states energy demand using renewable energy.