Vanzo Racing, Lime Rock Park, Poughkeepsie NY, 1987 -1989: Responsible for developing tuning plan, sourcing and fabrication of tuning components (actively sourcing exotic components from overseas), engine repairs for damaged vehicles, preparing and adapting drive-trains (and other automotive components) for racing performance, including:
- enlarging head ports
- increasing throttle throats
- upgrading intake, fuel, controls and exhaust systems
- installing nitrous systems
- installing lower back-flow pressure exhausts
- installing higher amperage alternators for added electrical loads
Role required the managing of engineering specifications, the balancing of workloads and component selection, to fit tightly-prescribed budgetary constraints, and the submission of repairs documentation for customer information, as well as to meet district, state, and federal requirements.