R.P Delio & Company is fully-tooled for the handling of projects that are vast in both scope and complexity.
Equally, we are well-experienced in achieving success with programs that appear pre-stressed for failure – those best described to stakeholders using phrases such as:
- "public opposition is high."
- "key team member just resigned and we can't find the original research."
- "was unaware that construction required an easements."
- "has unknown alignment to the strategic plan."
- "implementation will require legislative and PUC support."
- "must deploy the projects faster than originally planned."
- "will require toxic, hazards, explosive or biological scope."
- "results of the environmental impact study is incomplete."
- "has a high risk of failure."
Years of experience in dealing with such projects have seen our systems, our resources and our techniques all forged in the crucible of real-world deployment – so honing our service delivery, across the following facets, to perfection: